Black Tilapia leather trainer with white outsole and nude inner lining.
- All styles in this Bastille collection are leather lined and feature a white outsole.
- Upper made out of Tilapia leather tanned with Acacia extract
- Inside linner in low chrome leather
- Inner Sole in low chrome leather
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian rubber
- Made in Brazil
- The Tilapia is an Amazonian fish which has fine scales and gives a strong yet subtle elegant leather. The Tilapia used by Veja is tanned only with vegetable extracts.
- Assemblage is each time unique.
- Before you wear the shoes for the first time, VejaåÊadvises you to waterproof your shoes and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas models : the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, please avoid to wash them in the machine otherwise the leather inserts will rub off on the canvas.
- Concerning the leather models : maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream. The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
All online orders are packaged and dispatched from our ladies designer boutique in Wilmslow, Cheshire. If you’re local to our store, you have the option of using our Collect In-Store delivery option in your basket.
|Collect In-Store (Wilmslow, Cheshire)||Same working day||FREE||N/A|
|Standard UK||3-5 working days||£5.00||APC|
|Next Day UK (order weekday before 12pm)||Next working day||£10.00||APC|
|Standard Europe||3-5 working days||£24.00||Royal Mail|
|Standard America & Canada||5-7 working days||£30.00||Royal Mail|
|Standard Rest of World||5-7 working days||£24.00||Royal Mail|
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You have the right to cancel your order with us under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, but to make life easy, you can simply return or exchange items in your order by letting us know within 14 days of receipt.
All items must be returned in the same condition they were received, in the same packaging (includes shoes in the original undamaged box, that cannot be used as external packaging when posting back) and with all labels attached.
Find more information on Returns & Exchanges.