Australian Sarah-Jane Abrahams and Norwegian Helle Them-Enger met on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It wasn’t long before their dreams converged into a business plan fusing Scandinavian simplicity with the Australian laid-back spirit. The brand focus on integrity and community and they create socially responsible, hand-made garments designed with the modern traveller in mind. So by choosing FAITHFULL THE BRAND you can feel good about what you wear on the inside and out.
The Calista Mini Dress, hand dyed in a powder blue paisley print is a playful and feminine piece to add to your wardrobe. Featuring elasticated puff sleeves, an elasticated bust and a free-flowing skirt, this babydoll-like silhouette is perfect for those balmy Summer days with a pair of flats.
The linen fibres are sourced, grown and cultivated in Normandy, France, following the European Flax® Standard making this style gentle on the environment.
- Mini length dress
- Babydoll-like silhouette
- Free-flowing skirt
- Elasticated puff sleeves
- Elasticated bust
- 100% Linen
- This garment is handmade, hand-dyed & hand-printed. (Due to this hand-made process each piece is unique and there can be slight irregularities in the print/colour of the garment.)
- Cold wash
- Model is wearing a size S
- Height 175cm/5’9” Bust 78cm/30.5” Waist 59cm/23” Hips 86cm/34″.
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm