The Collins Jacket from Rails is a lightweight piece crafted in a vintage twill. Featuring a front zipper and snap closure, stand collar, adjustable fit with toggle-drawstring hem, shoulder epaulettes and handy cargo chest pockets. This military inspired jacket is the perfect third piece for any outfit.
- Relaxed fit
- Stand collar
- Zipper and snap closure
- Adjustable fit with toggle-drawstring hem,
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Cargo chest pockets
- Vented back lipped panel
- 60% Tencel 40% Linen
- Cold wash
- Size S measures 23″ body length
- Model is 5’10”/ 177cm and wears a size S
- Model’s Measurements: Bust 32″, Waist 24″, Hips 34 1/2″
- This style is true to size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
A little about Tencel (Lyocell & Modal)
Tencel is the brand name for the fibres Lyocell and Modal. Lyocell fabric has an extremely smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully to flatter every figure. The smooth and lightweight fibre surface feels soft and supple against the skin and its incredible wicking abilities and breathability keep the skin dry, making lyocell a great fabric for sensitive skin.
Lyocell is a form of Rayon (Rayon is a natural-based material that is made from the cellulose obtained from wood pulp or cotton. Considered by many to be the ethical Silk alternative)