Commando was conceived in 2003 by founder and designer Kerry O’Brien. Combining luxury fabrics and flawless fits to create styles that are the foundations of a great wardrobe. Obsessive about fit and on a constant search for the most luxurious fabrics, O’Brien has high standards for her garments and is now a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a patent-holding inventor. It’s no wonder Commando has become the favourite of celebrities, stylists, and smart, chic women everywhere.
These stunning faux leather leggings feature Commando’s signature internal waistband & firming, smoothing fabric that doesn’t bag or sag. These faux leather leggings are seriously smoothing and provide all-day comfort you can style from day to night. Style with a crisp blazer for a sharp new luxe take on tailoring.
- Fit-tested by real women
- Four-way stretch and recovery
- Signature smoothing internal waistband
- Real leather look and feel
- Raw cut hem
- Firming fabric with light compression
- Faux leather (55% polyurethane, 44% viscose, 1% elastane) waistband (72% nylon, 28% Elastane)
- Front rise: 12″ ; inseam 28 3/8″ for size medium
- Sizes XS-XL have no side seams
- Machine washable
- Take your usual size
- Note: these leggings may feel snug when you first pull them on, but they will form to your shape within first wear. Trust us- they’re worth the wiggle!
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm