Australian Sarah-Jane Abrahams and Norwegian Helle Them-Enger met on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It wasn’t long before their dreams converged into a business plan fusing Scandinavian simplicity with the Australian laid-back spirit. The brand focus on integrity and community and they create socially responsible, hand-made garments designed with the modern traveller in mind. So by choosing FAITHFULL THE BRAND you can feel good about what you wear on the inside and out.
Featuring 70s inspired ring detailing and cut-out through the waist, a standout silhouette of the El Sol collection is the El Rio Maxi Dress. Elasticated through the waistline, shoulder straps and neckline, this style was designed to complement and celebrate every shape and size. Cut from a certified fabrication consisting of LENZING» ECOVERO» fibres making this dress light and airy to wear, whilst being gentle on the environment.
- Maxi length dress
- Elasticated through the waistline, shoulder straps and neckline
- Ring detailing and cut-out through the waist
- 100% Linen with fibres sourced, grown and cultivated in Normandy, France, following the European Flax® standard.
- Cold hand wash
- This garment is handmade, hand-dyed & hand-printed. (Due to this hand-made process each piece is unique and there can be slight irregularities in the print/colour of the garment.)
- Model is 5’9”/ 178cm, and wears a size S
- Bust: 86 cm, Waist: 64 cm, Hips: 89 cm.
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm