FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
This oversized denim jacket is a modern statement piece designed for a boxy, menswear-inspired fit through the body and roomy slouch in the arms. An essential wardrobe element for styling over everything from sweats to Le Skinny, the light blue Clash wash is a nod to the 80s, but it’s fit is entirely modern.
- Oversized fit
- Trucker style
- Multiple pockets
- Rivet button fastenng
- 85% Cotton/ 15% Re-Used Cotton
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- Model is 5’11”/ 180cm, and wears a size S
- 26″ Long From Shoulder
- This style fits true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm