This season’s ANINE BING x Terry O’Neill feature iconic photographs from the Terry O’Neill archives. Terry O’Neill’s work serves as an everlasting source of inspiration for ANINE BING, influencing its brand ethos and rock ‘n’ roll aesthetic from the very beginning.
This limited-edition T-shirt comes screen printed with an iconic image of David Bowie performing live by legendary photographer Terry O’Neill, accompanied by ANINE BING branding and O’Neill’s signature. The Ida Tee is made from a soft and sheer lightweight cotton-jersey fabrication in a sun-faded vintage blue wash complete with subtle distressing at the neckline. To round out its rock ’n’ roll look, this elevated basic features a David Bowie backside graphic inspired by an authentic stencilled punk band tee.
- Boxy fit
- Short sleeves
- Crew neck
- Iconic image of David Bowie on front
- Lightweight 100% Cotton
- Cool machine wash
- Model is wearing a size XS.
- Height: 175.5 cm, Waist: 63 cm, Hips: 88 cm, Bust: 81 cm
- Product Measurements (Size S): Length: 50.8 cm, Bust: 63.5 cm, Sleeve Length: 20.32 cm
- Take your true size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
Please note: This one-of-a-kind item has been garment-dyed for an authentic, vintage-inspired look. No two items are exactly alike. Colour or wash variance will occur from one item to the next as a result of this unique design process.
This style is crafted in lightweight 100% cotton, which is more sheer and thin than our heavyweight graphic T-shirts.