Australian Sarah-Jane Abrahams and Norwegian Helle Them-Enger met on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It wasn’t long before their dreams converged into a business plan fusing Scandinavian simplicity with the Australian laid-back spirit. The brand focus on integrity and community and they create socially responsible, hand-made garments designed with the modern traveller in mind. So by choosing FAITHFULL THE BRAND you can feel good about what you wear on the inside and out.
The Le Camille Top in white is an easy-to-wear staple which features elasticated detailing around the bust, wide, over the shoulder straps and a floating hemline. We would style this cute top with the Sibyl Pants in Faye Paisley print.
Cut from 100% Linen with fibres sourced, grown and cultivated in Normandy, France, following the European Flax® Standard making this dress light and airy to wear whilst being gentle on the environment.
- Relaxed fit top
- Elasticated bust area
- Wide, adjustable shoulder straps
- 100% Linen
- This garment is handmade, hand-dyed & hand-printed. (Due to this hand-made process each piece is unique and there can be slight irregularities in the print/colour of the garment.)
- Cold wash
- Model is wearing a size S
- Height 175cm/5’9” Bust 78cm/30.5” Waist 59cm/23” Hips 86cm/34″.
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm