Creating covetable day dresses, delicate cocktail frocks and sartorially-inspiring separates, Self-Portrait was founded in November 2013 by Malaysian-born, Central Saint Martins graduate Han Chong. Luxuriously executed yet accessible, the brand corners the market in occasion dressing with its modern approach to effortless feminine formalwear
A fast-track ticket to a good night out, this mini dress is cut from scene-stealing pink chiffon and crepe. Diamanté straps and trims dazzle, while a side split lengthens your legs. Style it for a late night karaoke session with matching pink platforms and some statement jewels.
- Diamanté trim detailing
- Spaghetti straps
- Zip fastening down centre back
- Split detailing along side front of dress
- Main Fabric 1: 100% Polyester Main Fabric 2: 100% Polyester Lining: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean
- Model is 5’10”/ 178cm and wears a size small
- Take your usual size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists on Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 5:30pm