Creating covetable day dresses, delicate cocktail frocks and sartorially-inspiring separates, Self-Portrait was founded in November 2013 by Malaysian-born, Central Saint Martins graduate Han Chong. Luxuriously executed yet accessible, the brand corners the market in occasion dressing with its modern approach to effortless feminine formalwear
This bustier-inspired cropped top is made from pink ruched chiffon for an irresistibly feminine appeal. It’s accented by diamanté trims throughout and cuts off at the waist, making it the perfect pairing with high-waisted denim for a summer music festival, or a fitted mini skirt for a night out on the town.
- Diamanté trim detailing
- Spaghetti straps
- Zip fastening down centre back
- Pleating around main bodice
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester Lining: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean
- Model is 5’10”/ 178cm and wears a size small
- Take your usual size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists on Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 5:30pm