Creating covetable day dresses, delicate cocktail frocks and sartorially-inspiring separates, Self-Portrait was founded in November 2013 by Malaysian-born, Central Saint Martins graduate Han Chong. Luxuriously executed yet accessible, the brand corners the market in occasion dressing with its modern approach to effortless feminine formalwear
A cause for celebration itself, this dress is cut from gold tinsel bouclé for a rich, sparkly finish. Its flattering scoop neckline shows off your shoulders and décolletage, while its fitted bodice cinches your waist and a wrap skirt design elongates legs. Style it with statement heels for a party look no one will forget.
- Beaded trim detailing
- Button detailing down the front of the dress
- Tinsel and boucle fabrication
- Zip fastening down centre back
- Rounded scooped neckline
- Main: 100% Polyester Lining: 100% Polyester Trim: 100% Viscose
- Dry clean
- Model is 5’10”/ 178cm and wears a size small
- Take your usual size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists on Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 5:30pm