The Campo trainers from Veja provide sharp, contemporary design with ecological and sustainable materials. This Veja and Mansur Gavriel collaboration fuses Veja’s renowned classic style and legendary comfort with Mansur Gavriel’s iconic bright pops of colour. These standout sneakers are crafted from Chrome Free leather in a classic low-top style with a round toe and the distinctive V across the side.
Cast in all-over sky blue, this sneaker is perfect for summer days. Pair with a summery day dress for a day in the sun or pair with white denim for city strolls.
- Uppers and panels made with Chrome Free leather
- V logo appliqué
- Mansur Gavriel designer stamp at heel
- 100% waxed organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made from sugar cane, organic cotton, amazonian rubber & recycled E.V.A.
- Vulcanized sole: 31% Amazonian Rubber, 22% Rice Waste & 12% Recycled Rubber
- Made in Brazil
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
The Chromefree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.