The Condor was created in 2019, after 4 years of research and development, as the brand’s first ecological running shoe. It combines performance with innovative, bio-based, and recycled materials. The Condor 2 combines comfort and durability and is the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions.
Featuring flashes of neon yellow, fluorescent orange and navy – this sneaker will have you standing out whilst working out. Style with P.E Nation for the ultimate workout wardrobe.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V and heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew (62% ricinus oil)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insole: 75% bio-based and recycled (52% sugar cane, 23% recycled polyester)
- Midsole: 60% sugar cane
- Outsole: 61% bio-based (30% Amazonian rubber, 31% rice waste)
- L-Foam cushioned technology 30% natural latex from Brazil
- Made in Brazil
- Weight: 301g / 10,6 oz (size 43)
- 57% bio based and recycled
- Drop: 10 mm
- Stride: Neutral
- Surface: All Roads