The Condor was created in 2019 as the first post-petroleum running shoe. Veja have extended, sharpened and improved the Condor to meet the needs of the runners’ community thanks to their feedbacks. Designed to be highly versatile, the Condor 2 is the go-to shoe for long runs, easy runs, and recovery sessions. Combining maximum comfort and a very secured feel, it is the most reliable and stylish partner for your run.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Lining 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Insole 51% sugar cane – 21% recycled plastic bottles.
- Midsole 51% sugar cane – 5% banana oil
- L-Foam cushioned technology 30% natural latex from Brazil – 70% synthetic latex
- Outsole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest 30% Amazonian rubber – 31% rice waste – 39% synthetic rubber
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
- Weight: 301g / 10,6 oz (size 42)
- 57% bio based and recycled
- Drop: 10 mm
- Heel height: 27 mm
- Forefoot Height: 17mm
- Ride: Neutral
- Surface: Road / Park