Australian Sarah-Jane Abrahams and Norwegian Helle Them-Enger met on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It wasn’t long before their dreams converged into a business plan fusing Scandinavian simplicity with the Australian laid-back spirit. The brand focus on integrity and community and they create socially responsible, hand-made garments designed with the modern traveller in mind. So by choosing FAITHFULL THE BRAND you can feel good about what you wear on the inside and out.
Crafted from a breathable linen, with certified sourced fibres, grown and cultivated in Normandy, France following the European Flax standard. In a timeless black hue, The Calipo crop top flatters the body with a fitted shape and skinny halter straps. With an elasticated back and side seam zip, the Calipo notes a retro undertone and pairs with the Ottavio Pants perfectly.
- Crop length with a fitted shape
- Skinny halter straps
- Elasticated back
- Side seam zip
- 100% Linen with fibres sourced, grown and cultivated in Normandy, France, following the European Flax® standard.
- Cold hand wash
- This garment is handmade, hand-dyed & hand-printed. (Due to this hand-made process each piece is unique and there can be slight irregularities in the print/colour of the garment.)
- Model is 5’9’/ 176cm, and wears a size S
- Bust: 82 cm, Waist: 58 cm, Hips: 90 cm.
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm