Australian Sarah-Jane Abrahams and Norwegian Helle Them-Enger met on the island of Bali, Indonesia. It wasn’t long before their dreams converged into a business plan fusing Scandinavian simplicity with the Australian laid-back spirit. The brand focus on integrity and community and they create socially responsible, hand-made garments designed with the modern traveller in mind. So by choosing FAITHFULL THE BRAND you can feel good about what you wear on the inside and out.
This sundress style in a classic hand-dyed Black hue will be on high rotation for seasons to come. With playful tie detailing on the bust, adjustable straps and elasticated seams in both the waistline and bodice, the Shivka is equally flattering as it is easy-wearing. Cut from a breathable linen with fibres sourced, grown and cultivated in Normandy, France, following the European Flax¨ standard, making this dress feel light and airy on the body whilst being gentle on the environment.
- Relaxed fit
- Tie detailing at bust
- Adjustable straps
- Elasticated seams at waistline and bodice
- 100% Linen with fibres sourced, grown and cultivated in Normandy, France, following the European Flax® standard.
- Cold hand wash
- Model is 5’8”/ 176cm, and wears a size S
- Bust: 82 cm, Waist: 58 cm, Hips: 90 cm.
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm