What’s the best way to avoid the dreaded ‘nothing to wear’ debacle in the morning? Creating a timeless capsule collection, of course! We believe in an ‘everything goes with everything’ approach when selecting our styles, so that you can build the perfect interchangeable wardrobe.
When you make the switch from throw-away fast fashion to investment pieces that never go out of style, you’ll be able to make the most out of your garments. Their great quality, sustainable craftsmanship, and classic designs will result in an excellent cost-per-wear ratio that allows you to wear every piece again and again. You’ll be helping the environment while giving yourself peace of mind and cultivating your unique personal style.
So, are you ready to build your own capsule collection? Here are the styles that will make excellent foundation pieces season after season.
The Best Pieces To Include In Your Capsule Wardrobe
A Trench Coat
- With their perfect combination of sophistication and practicality, trench coats are one of the most versatile types of outerwear. The lightweight fabric makes them an ideal transitional layer, while the streamlined silhouette adds an instant air of elegance to your outfit. Trench coats can be layered on top of athleisure looks, paired with jeans and a t-shirt, or with evening dresses and heels. Invest in a trench with a neutral colour that will pair well with anything!
A Shirt Dress
- A pointed collar, button-down detailing, and a relaxed silhouette are perfect features for a day dress. The shirt dress is ideal for work, holidays, or off-duty outfits; dress it down with sneakers or sandals, or add heels for an effortlessly chic brunch look.
A White Button-Down Shirt
- Every woman needs a great white button-down shirt in her life. This chic style adds a smart feel to any outfit, whether the shirt is styled with denim and sneakers, a pencil skirt and heels, or tailored trousers and loafers. A white button-down looks fantastic from the beach to the boardroom, making it a no-brainer for any capsule collection.
An Oversized Graphic T-Shirt
- Spice up your tee selection with a cool graphic print. It will bring effortlessly cool vibes to your outfit. You can create a high-low contrast with tailored trousers, go fully casual with denim, or add edginess with a leather skirt or trousers. Complete the look with sneakers or leather boots.
Classic Blue Jeans
- You can’t go wrong with a pair of blue jeans. This casual staple can easily be dressed up or down for almost any occasion. Keep things simple with a t-shirt and sneakers for day, or create a chic going out look with heels and a blouse. Opt for a simple, flattering cut that transcends seasonal trends. We love a timeless straight leg and subtle flare of these Frame jeans.
A Bomber Jacket
- Another lightweight layer for the ages, the sporty bomber jacket has become a mainstay in our wardrobes. It looks excellent paired with jeans and a t-shirt or when contrasted with a feminine day dress. Complement the casual feel of the bomber jacket by finishing off your outfits with sneakers or stomper boots.
- There’s no better everyday shoe than a comfortable sneaker. These comfy kicks will support you in style as you work, play, and do everything in between. Chunky sole models add instant coolness to any outfit, whether you’re keeping it low-key in an athleisure set or you’re adding an edge to a feminine dress.
- Special occasions and nights on the town call for the elongated silhouette of heeled sandals. This elegant style perfectly complements evening dresses, tailored pieces, and even denim. The open design makes them a perfect travel companion, from exotic destinatinations to local gatherings.
A Summer Tote Bag
Keep all of your summer essentials in check with a roomy tote bag. ‘It’ bags come and go, but nothing beats the spaciousness and versatility of a tote. Stick to neutral colours that will match any outfit, from colourful bikinis to bright white sundresses.
- Stay forever cool with the sleek feel of aviator sunglasses. This elegant shape always remains in style, while other eyewear designs slip on and off the fashion radar. Aviators look equally amazing on the beach and in the city, and can be worn with just about anything.
Build your capsule wardrobe by exploring our full range of styles today!