The Rory Jacket by Anine Bing is an everyday denim trucker jacket made to transcend seasons and passing trends. Inspired by the perfect vintage find, the Rory Jacket has the timeless sensibility of a classic denim layer, modernised with a boxy fit. It’s crafted in vintage ecru white rigid cotton denim-blend and features contrast stitching and silver branded snap buttons along the centre front. Style with double denim, a graphic tee and your favourite pair of sneakers for a vintage style.
- Relaxed fit trucker jacket
- Shirt style collar
- Front chest pockets and side pockets
- Button closure
- Contrast stitching details
- 80% Cotton, 20% Hemp
- Machine wash
- Model is 5’7″/ 173cm and wears a size XS
- Product Measurements (Size S): Length: 67.31 cm, Bust: 121.92 cm, Sleeve Length from Center Back: 85.09 cm
- This style is cut for a boxy, oversized fit inspired by an authentic vintage trucker jacket. Take your true size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm