Introducing, new to BWD, Danish shoe brand Shoe Biz Copenhagen. Their story started three generations ago in 1941 when the company’s founder, Herman Gutkin, started manufacturing wooden clogs in a small basement on Nørrebro. It was in the 1950’s that Herman decided to change the direction of the company and started to focus on fashionable womens footwear. The brands ethos stands firm, to use the finest quality fabrics and craftsmanship whilst having a strong focus on trends to make footwear that stands out from the crowd.
Ninis is a classic minimalist high-heeled calf leather sandal with square toe, on a thin heel with a narrow strap over the toes and around the ankle.
- Leather strappy heeled sandal
- Crocodile skin effect
- Square toe
- Thin heel
- Narrow strap over the toes and around the ankle
- Super soft embossed calf leather
- Heel: 6cm
- This style fits true to size. However if you are in between sizes (a 1/2 size) then we would advise to size down.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm