Shoe Biz Copenhagen’s story started three generations ago in 1941 when the company’s founder, Herman Gutkin, started manufacturing wooden clogs in a small basement on Nørrebro. It was in the 1950’s that Herman decided to change the direction of the company and started to focus on fashionable womens footwear. The brands ethos stands firm, to use the finest quality fabrics and craftsmanship whilst having a strong focus on trends to make footwear that stands out from the crowd.
Uma is a super versatile Chelsea boot. Crafted in soft leather with round toe set on a chunky, statement rubber sole. Detailed with an elastic panel on both sides and heel strap at the front and back. A wardrobe workhorse if ever there was one!
- Chunky Chelsea boot
- Round toe
- Elastic side panels
- Heel strap at front and back
- Super soft Polido Leather
- Rubber chunky statement sole
- Heel: 5 cm
- This style fits true to size. However if you are in between sizes (a 1/2 size) then we would advise to size up.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists in-store from Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 5:30pm
What is Polido Leather?
Glazed or Polido leather is also, sometimes called “rectified skin”. It is a waterproof leather, covered with patent coating which provides a subtle sheen to the leather. It is extremely durable and wear resistant.