Introducing Danish shoe brand Shoe Biz Copenhagen. Their story started three generations ago in 1941 when the company’s founder, Herman Gutkin, started manufacturing wooden clogs in a small basement on Nørrebro. It was in the 1950’s that Herman decided to change the direction of the company and started to focus on fashionable womens footwear. The brands ethos stands firm, to use the finest quality fabrics and craftsmanship whilst having a strong focus on trends to make footwear that stands out from the crowd.
Vivo is the newest sandal addition from Shoe Biz Copenhagen, made from soft leather with buckled features at the straps. This chunky ‘dad’ sandal has a flatform rubber sole with a gripped tread for maximum stomper effect. Style the Vivo sandal with distressed denim and a graphic tee for a cool girl look.
- Leather flatform sandal
- Buckle details, pale gold-tone hardware
- Super soft leather
- Adjustable buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Cushioned sole
- Round toe
- Rubber flatform sole measures approximately 1.5 inches/ 4cm
- This style fits true to size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm