Commando was conceived in 2003 by founder and designer Kerry O’Brien. Combining luxury fabrics and flawless fits to create styles that are the foundations of a great wardrobe. Obsessive about fit and on a constant search for the most luxurious fabrics, O’Brien has high standards for her garments and is now a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a patent-holding inventor. It’s no wonder Commando has become the favourite of celebrities, stylists, and smart, chic women everywhere.
This gorgeous bodysuit is made from Commando’s fan-favourite butter fabric, this short sleeve v-neck piece is ultra-soft, has incredible stretch and recovery, and is finished with a thong bottom for a smooth, line-free finish. Pair it with everything in your wardrobe. Style under a crisp blazer for a sharp take on tailoring.
- Fit-tested on real women
- V neckline
- Snap closure at bottom
- Luxury Austrian modal blend
- Four way stretch and high recovery
- Elastic-free construction
- Ultra soft
- Pilling resistant
- Raw-cut edges
- Body: 79% modal, 21% elastane)
- Machine washable
- Sustainably made fabric: PEF, Eco-Tex Standard 100, OekoTex, STep, and REACH certified
- This style may feel snug when you first pull it on, but will form to your shape within first wear. Trust us – it’s worth the wiggle!
- Take your usual size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
A little about Tencel (Lyocell & Modal)
Tencel is the brand name for the fibres Lyocell and Modal. Lyocell fabric has an extremely smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully to flatter every figure. The smooth and lightweight fibre surface feels soft and supple against the skin and its incredible wicking abilities and breathability keep the skin dry, making lyocell a great fabric for sensitive skin.
Lyocell is a form of Rayon (Rayon is a natural-based material that is made from the cellulose obtained from wood pulp or cotton. Considered by many to be the ethical Silk alternative)