Commando was conceived in 2003 by founder and designer Kerry O’Brien. Combining luxury fabrics and flawless fits to create styles that are the foundations of a great wardrobe. Obsessive about fit and on a constant search for the most luxurious fabrics, O’Brien has high standards for her garments and is now a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a patent-holding inventor. It’s no wonder Commando has become the favourite of celebrities, stylists, and smart, chic women everywhere.
These beautiful cropped faux leather flare pants are made with a remarkable 4-way stretch, real leather look fabrication and Commando’s signature internal waistband. This wardrobe essential is as easy as denim, but with a luxurious touch. We would style with a simple top and a chunky ankle boot for an effortless day to night look.
- Fit-tested by real women
- Four-way stretch and recovery
- Signature smoothing internal waistband
- Firming fabric with light compression
- Raw cut hem
- Real leather look and feel
- Faux leather (55% polyurethane, 44% viscose, 1% elastane)
- Waistband (72% nylon, 28% elastane)
- Front rise: 11 7/8″ ; inseam: 25 5/8″ for size medium
- Machine washable
- Note: these leggings may feel snug when you first pull them on, but they will form to your shape within first wear. Trust us- they’re worth the wiggle!
- Take your usual size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm