Commando was conceived in 2003 by founder and designer Kerry O’Brien. Combining luxury fabrics and flawless fits to create styles that are the foundations of a great wardrobe. Obsessive about fit and on a constant search for the most luxurious fabrics, O’Brien has high standards for her garments and is now a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a patent-holding inventor. It’s no wonder Commando has become the favourite of celebrities, stylists, and smart, chic women everywhere.
This longline faux leather bralette is shaped for all-day support and easily doubles as a crop top. Made from Commando’s four-way stretch, smoothing faux leather that moulds perfectly to your body. Style under a crisp blazer for a sharp take on tailoring.
- Fit-tested on real women
- V neckline
- Adjustable straps
- Shaped, unlined cups
- Four way stretch and high recovery
- Ultra soft
- Real leather look and feel
- Faux leather (55% Polyurethane, 44% Viscose, 1% Elastane)
- Machine washable
- This style may feel snug when you first pull it on, but will form to your shape within first wear. Trust us – it’s worth the wiggle!
- Take your usual size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm