Commando was conceived in 2003 by founder and designer Kerry O’Brien. Combining luxury fabrics and flawless fits to create styles that are the foundations of a great wardrobe. Obsessive about fit and on a constant search for the most luxurious fabrics, O’Brien has high standards for her garments and is now a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a patent-holding inventor. It’s no wonder Commando has become the favourite of celebrities, stylists, and smart, chic women everywhere.
This faux leather v neck bodysuit will fast become your go to piece. Featuring a flattering neckline and cut with the brands signature raw-cut bottoms to create a bodysuit that is so sleek and chic you can pair it with everything in your wardrobe. Style under a crisp blazer for a sharp take on tailoring.
- Fit-tested on real women
- V neckline
- Snap closure at bottom
- Luxury-technical fabrication
- Smoothing properties
- Body: 55% polyurethane, 44% viscose, 1% elastane
- Lower body: 78% nylon 22% spandex
- Gusset: 86% cotton 14% lycra
- Machine washable cold
- This style may feel snug when you first pull it on, but will form to your shape within first wear. Trust us – it’s worth the wiggle!