FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
A FRAME best-selling fit. These high-rise jeans are crafted in rich indigo stretch cotton with ripped detailing and feature an on-trend cropped mini boot cut silhouette tapering out at the knee into a slight kick at the turned up hem. These jeans are the perfect addition to mix up your everyday denim. The possibilities are truly endless.
- High rise fit
- Cropped length
- Flared leg
- Ripped detailing
- Turned up hems
- Zip front fly fastening
- Classic 5 pocket design
- Belt loops
- Super stretch denim
- 80.5% Cotton 10.91% Reused Cotton 6.64% Recycled Polyester 1.95% Elastane
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- 9.75″ Front Rise/26.5″ Inseam/17.5″ Leg Opening
- This style fits true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm