FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
Le High by FRAME are a pair of classic 70’s inspired high-rise jeans with a contemporary skinny silhouette. Crafted from premium dark denim with super stretch and strong recovery. Wear them with everything from sneakers to sleek ankle boots.
- Skinny fit
- Belt loops
- 38% cotton, 22% hemp, 21% ecovero, 17% polyester, 2% elastane
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- 10″ Front Rise/29″ Inseam/10.” Leg Opening
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm