FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
The ‘Le High’ jeans are one of FRAME’s best-selling styles – this pair comes in a black ‘Kerry’ wash that’s faded and whiskered to look authentically worn-in. They have a flattering high-rise waist and skinny silhouette that stretches to closely hug your figure. Wear them with anything from a blazer and pumps to a printed T-shirt and sneakers.
- Skinny fit
- Zip fastening
- Belt loops
- 76% cotton, 15% modal, 6% polyester, 3% elastane
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- Model is 5’6”/ 172cm, and wears a size 28
- Size 26 jeans have an inside leg of 29.1”/ 74cm
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.