FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
FRAMES best-selling high-rise fit. The ‘Le High Straight’ are crafted in a sustainable denim blend, featuring 40% recycled cotton. These straight leg jeans are designed to be subtly fitted with a nip-in at the knees. We like them best with a utility-inspired top or casual tee for instant style.
- High rise fit
- Straight leg
- Subtle distressed detailing
- Belt loops
- Super stretch denim
- 41% Lyocell 40% Recycled Cotton 18% Cotton 1% Elastane
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- Model is 5’6”/ 172cm, and wears a size 28
- 10″ Front Rise/27″ Inseam/14.5″ Leg Opening
- This style fits true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
A little about Tencel (Lyocell & Modal)
Tencel is the brand name for the fibres Lyocell and Modal. Lyocell fabric has an extremely smooth, soft surface that drapes beautifully to flatter every figure. The smooth and lightweight fibre surface feels soft and supple against the skin and its incredible wicking abilities and breathability keep the skin dry, making lyocell a great fabric for sensitive skin.
Lyocell is a form of Rayon (Rayon is a natural-based material that is made from the cellulose obtained from wood pulp or cotton. Considered by many to be the ethical Silk alternative)