FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
A Frame classic, Le Garcon is a mid-rise jean which is a slouchier take on a classic skinny jean. Cut to be slung from the hips and features a raw cut hem and distressed detailing. Le Garcon is a relaxed fit intended to be worn slightly oversized.
- Mid rise fit
- Relaxed leg shape
- Cropped length
- Raw edge hems
- Zip fastened fly
- Distressed detailing
- Classic 5 pocket design
- Belt loops
- Light indigo wash
- 85% Cotton 15% Recycled Cotton
- Recycled pocket bags
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- Model is 5’10” Tall/177cm and is Wearing a US Size 25
- This style fits true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm