This season’s ANINE BING x Terry O’Neill capsule features iconic photographs from the Terry O’Neill archives. Terry O’Neill’s work serves as an everlasting source of inspiration for ANINE BING, influencing its brand ethos and rock ‘n’ roll aesthetic from the very beginning.
This limited-edition Ramona Sweatshirt comes screen printed with an iconic image of David Bowie performing live by legendary photographer Terry O’Neill, accompanied by ANINE BING branding and O’Neill’s signature in blue. The Ramona Sweatshirt AB x TO Bowie is made from heavyweight 100% cotton in a sun-faded vintage green wash. Rounding out its rock ’n’ roll design, this elevated basic features a Bowie backside graphic inspired by authentic stencilled punk-band merch.
- Oversized fit sweatshirt
- Boxy length
- Long sleeves with gathered blouson shape
- Rib-knit crew neck, cuffs and hem
- Iconic Bowie screen print on chest
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold
- Model is 5’8”/ 176cm, and wears a size XS
- Product Measurement (Size S): Length: 63 cm, Bust: 58 cm , Sleeve Length: 56 cm
- Ramona fits loose and relaxed. Take your true size.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
****Please note: This one-of-a-kind item has been garment-dyed for an authentic, vintage-inspired look. Colour will bleed upon first few washes. Machine wash cold separately until no further colour is released. Colour or wash variance will occur from one item to the next as a result of this unique design process.