The women’s Campo Trainers from Veja provide sharp, contemporary design with ecological and sustainable materials. Veja is known for making elegant, classic shoes that are legendary for their comfort. These super versatile trainers are crafted from Chrome free leather in a classic low-top style with a round toe and the distinctive V across the side. Who knew it was so easy to look so stylish whilst not harming the environment.
- Uppers in Chrome Free leather
- Panels made out of Chrome Free leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), Amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- This style is true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
The Chromefree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.