Commando was conceived in 2003 by founder and designer Kerry O’Brien. Combining luxury fabrics and flawless fits to create styles that are the foundations of a great wardrobe. Obsessive about fit and on a constant search for the most luxurious fabrics, O’Brien has high standards for her garments and is now a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America and a patent-holding inventor. It’s no wonder Commando has become the favourite of celebrities, stylists, and smart, chic women everywhere.
These biker shorts are on-trend for a reason. Expertly crafted in Commando’s remarkable 4-way stretch, real leather look fabrication with their signature internal waistband, you’ll want to style these with everything.
- Fit-tested on real women
- Four-way stretch and recovery
- Signature smoothing internal waistband
- Firming fabric with light compression
- Real leather look and feel
- Raw cut hem
- Legs 55% polyurethane 44% viscose 1% elastane
- Waistband 72% nylon, 28% elastane
- Machine washable
- Front rise: 9″ ; inseam: 12″ for size medium
- Note: these bike shorts may feel snug when you first pull them on, but they will form to your shape within first wear. Trust us- they’re worth the wiggle!
- Take your usual size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm