FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
FRAME’s ‘Le Crop Mini’ jeans fit slim through the hips and thighs before falling to cropped, bootcut hems that work just as well with ankle boots or high-top sneakers. This high-rise pair is made from stretchy denim that provides superior comfort and support. Style yours with a sweatshirt for a relaxed off-duty vibe.
- High rise fit
- Cropped length
- Flared leg
- Zip front fly fastening
- Classic 5 pocket design
- Belt loops
- Super stretch denim
- 77.5% Cotton, 14% Modal, 6% Polyester, 2.5% Elastane
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- 8.25″ Front Rise/26.5″ Inseam/17.5″ Leg Opening
- Model is 5’6”/ 172cm, and wears a size 28
- This style fits true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm