FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
Part of the (Bio)Degradable Denim Collection, Le High Straight features a high-rise, subtly fitted waist and straight legs with a nip-in at the knees. The stretch fabric is made with cotton and Roica—a degradable stretch yarn that breaks down without releasing harmful substances back into the earth. It also contains a removable button and zipper that should be discarded separately at the end of the jeans’ life.
FRAME (Bio)degradable denim fully disintegrates when buried, leaving zero harmful materials behind in the earth. To make our most eco-friendly denim collection to date, we worked with Candiani, an Italian mill known for its luxurious fabrics, bucolic landscape, and cutting-edge sustainability practices..
- High rise fit
- Straight, cropped leg
- Subtle ‘worn in’ detailing
- Zip fly with button fastened waistband
- Belt loops
- Stretch denim
- 97% Organic Cotton/3% Roica® V550
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- Model is 5’11”/ 180cm, and wears a size 25
- 8.5″ Front Rise/27″ Inseam/14.25″ Leg Opening
- This style fits true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm