FRAME offers a super-cool array of jeans that have collected a cult following. The brand is a fan favourite and a staple in Gigi Hadid, Joan Smalls and Romee Strijd’s wardrobes thanks to its knack for mixing retro appeal with contemporary details.
FRAME was founded by friends Jens Grede, Erik Torstensson, Josh Levin and Nico Peyrache in 2012. Based in both London and Los Angeles, FRAME fuses America’s denim heritage with Brit-cool style, resulting in simple, chic essentials.
The Le Piper is a stovepipe straight-leg jean by FRAME. Cut slightly cropped with a high waist for maximum polish. This pair are expertly crafted from a premium quality cotton blend fabric which includes upcycled, reused Cotton. Le Piper will fast become a lifelong favourite to be worn with tees, knits, and blouses on repeat.
- High rise fit
- Stovepipe straight leg
- Deep turn up hems
- 5 pocket design
- Belt loops
- Rigid denim
- 85% Cotton/15% Re-used Cotton
- Machine wash cool with similar colours
- 11″ Front Rise/26″ Inseam Cuffed/14.5″ Leg Opening
- Model is 5’10” Tall/177cm and is wearing a US Size 25
- This style fits true to size
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm