Introducing, new to BWD, Danish shoe brand Shoe Biz Copenhagen. Their story started three generations ago in 1941 when the company’s founder, Herman Gutkin, started manufacturing wooden clogs in a small basement on Nørrebro. It was in the 1950’s that Herman decided to change the direction of the company and started to focus on fashionable womens footwear. The brands ethos stands firm, to use the finest quality fabrics and craftsmanship whilst having a strong focus on trends to make footwear that stands out from the crowd.
Umay is a super versatile Chelsea boot. Crafted in soft Polido glazed leather with round toe set on a chunky, statement rubber track sole. Detailed with an elasticated panel on both sides and heel strap front and back. Umay will work perfectly with everything in your wardrobe.
- Chunky Chelsea boot
- Round toe
- Elastic side panels
- Heel strap at front and back
- Super soft Polido Leather
- Rubber chunky statement sole
- Heel: 5 cm
- This style fits true to size. However if you are in between sizes (a 1/2 size) then we would advise to size up.
- For more detailed advice on sizing and fit, please contact our stylists via live chat Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm
What is Polido Leather?
Glazed or Polido leather is also, sometimes called “rectified skin”. It is a waterproof leather, covered with patent coating which provides a subtle sheen to the leather. It is extremely durable and wear resistant.